Thursday 10 May 2007

Thing #32: Visit...

"There are thousands of amazing sites to visit around the world..." and it's good to see that I have already visited those required for this Thing to be completed:
  • safari park (the nearest safari park is a few thousand km aways, so a zoo will do for this)
  • carnival (got the t-shirt)
  • castle (no knights there, but still...)
  • theme park (A long, long time ago in a galaxy far away...)
  • a farm (mooouOOOOO)
  • an aquarium (ohh... there's a fish, and another one, and another one... etc)
  • the countryside (I almost live there)
  • another country (done)
  • your capital city (done)

So I guess I can claim this Thing is now completed!

It would have been soooo much better, if I had to show you a video clip like the one below:

No comments: