Thursday 8 July 2010

Thing #69: Make a scene in a public place

Second 'accident' in a few days, another thing completed. I was in a meeting when we had a break. I walked to the podium and started playing the wireless microphone. I switched it on to see if it works and said "It's great when things just work". Well it did work indeed. In fact it worked so well they listened to my short speech in the room next door. I just had not realised that the two rooms were really one big room split in two and that the microphone was actually for use when the two half rooms were joined! Well.. how would I know? No.. seriously!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

At least you didn't have it on and then went to the bathroom and forgot to take it off...didn't happen to ME, but was at a meeting where it did. THAT was embarassing.