Monday 24 February 2020

Thing #4: Cloning

I have been told that I look like David Gahan or Bradley Cooper. This is either testimony to my versatility or those casting judgement on my looks are not very reliable (or they are too polite). I am only saying this because this Thing is about cloning. Hence the task was to rate how well you matched same-name impostors and doppelgangers. As I have never met a same-name impostor I can't answer the first. As far as doppelgangers are concerned, I need to wait for the next Depeche Mode to be announced.

Taking a slightly more liberal approach to "cloning" and the whole idea behind genetically engineering life forms I would suggest you "The measure of a man (Star Trek: The Next Generation) which is considered one of the best in the series.


No comments: