Saturday 2 June 2007

Thing #88: I did not do it

From Quality Assurance Department:

Dear Reader,

We would like to bring to your attention that on Thursday, 10 May 2007 a video clip was posted from YouTube. That very same video clip had been posted before on Saturday, 6 January 2007. We strive to provide quality posts and you, the reader, should demand better service. Posting the same clip twice and receiving no complains can be interpreted as:
  1. you don't pay any attention to what is posted
  2. you don't actually visit the site, hence no way to pay attention
  3. you have the memory of a goldfish

Of course, one could argue that this was my fault as I forgot that I had posted the clip and then went on and posted it again. In such case, I have to assume responsibility for the deterioration of the posting quality. Of course, this is not an option and I will blame it on you who did not notice it and claim that Thing #88 is now completed.

No comments: