Wednesday 27 June 2007

From Monday...

During the Christmas holidays we look a year back and start remembering all the promises we made to ourselves. Then, we forget them for a week and make the very same New Year's resolutions we did last year, only to forget them again for another year. Of course, I am the exception. You see, I don't make any resolutions; what's the point after all?

You are probably wondering what have New Year's resolutions got to do with the 101 things. Well, for Thing #60 I have to live without something I love for a week. Now it's a bit tricky to find something I 'love' that will actually make this Thing a challenge. I thought of staying away from the PC for week, but then I stopped dreaming.

So, I decided to revert this Thing. Instead of living without something I love for a week, I will do something I don't love for a week: exercise. I used to exercise occasionally, but then I became old and boring (hey, that's why I am going through the book right?) and stayed away from regular training (yes, once a month) for some time. It's high time I got back to it... from Monday.

No comments: