Tuesday 14 April 2009

Thing #56: Know who your friends are

I was checking the evaluation form that is suggested by the book in order to figure out who my friends are. This included items such as:
  1. Lied to you: how would I know?
  2. Humiliated you in front of others: I can do that by myself, but any help is always welcome
  3. Told other people your secrets: perhaps I am telling them 'my secrets' so that they can actually tell other people
  4. Refused to apologise for something they did or said to you that was wrong: not really, after all they don't want me moaning to them for the rest of their lives... oh and I will most certainly do so
  5. Borrowed money from you and not paid it back: nah, good bills make good friends
  6. Blamed you for something they did: that would not work, as I am beyond any suspicion
  7. etc etc

Well, I could not fault anyone I know which either means I have many good friends or that the evaluation list requires a reevaluation. Either way Thing #56 is a thing of the past.

No comments: