Sunday 19 April 2009

Thing #26: Recycled

In the past it was a bit of pain (well more than a bit) to recycle as there was not an easy way of disposing the recycle materials. This has finally been resolved as our City Council brought to each household in our neighbourhood a proper full size recycle bin. Since then, I have recycled about 50% of all my waste (at least as far as the volume is concerned). Even better, it took some time to actually fill both bins, which a) is good news for the environment as I do not consume much, hence I waste less b) I do not need to take the bins every week to the designed area for emptying them. Saving the environment saves me time, so it's a pretty good deal if you ask me. Now that this blog is even more environment-friendly I can claim Thing #26: Help save the environment competed for the second time!

No comments: