Tuesday 21 February 2017

Thing 64# Make Your Bike or Skateboard Look Cool

I went out for a walk this afternoon and passed by a known retail-chain. I thought to browse the new range of products they were stacking in case they had something of interest. Guess what I came across!  A fingerskateboard. Clearly under normal circumstances I would have paid any attention. Who would buy such a thing anyway? For starters one who write articles about making your mike or skateboard look cool and they don't have either of them. Well now I have a skateboard. It even came with a sticker I could use to make it look cool. If I was feeling extremely cool (or if I preferred yellow to grey) I may have even changed the wheels. Then again I had to do some DIY earlier today, which was enough for a day. In anyway, I can proudly claim (again) this Thing completed!


No comments: