Tuesday 25 March 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Boring: I will never be that, but I admit.. I am getting older. In fact, on Tuesday I will be.. 25! It's a nice round number; 1/4 of a century. Sounds impressive eh?

I thought you would have liked to wish me Happy Birthday with many healthy blogging years to come. So, I am posting this, in order for you to leave a message (please make me feel better for getting on the wrong side of 25)! You know what you have to do!

PS: If you are a member of the secret society don't forget to organise a surprise party for me. I promise to look surprised. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Don't worry turning 25 is much better than turning 30. Think about it :)

PS I hope you liked the party we, 'the secret society' organised for you. Next year it's gonna be even bigger!

101 Things To Do said...

Many thanks for the wishes!