Thursday 11 January 2007

Finally in business!

The book arrived today, so I am finally going to give the 101 things a go. First impressions were excellent. The book has a nice feeling and seemed like great value for the 5 pounds I spent on it. It even has coloured stickers you can use to award yourself for each completed tasks.

.... which is one of the issues. You see it is actually targeting younger people... much younger than me. Still when one is determined to have, one will have fun. So I am not going to allow this minor detail to ruin the whole thing! So I proposed to myself the following: I will swap all things that would have been too easy for an adult or would not even apply with something else. Needless to say I immediately agreed with myself. Perhaps you can suggest things to do too. I will need a few more anyway because something I will not do (I will come to this when the time comes!).

Anyway, lets start!

No comments: