Friday 12 January 2007

Houston we have a problem

Throwing bottles in the sea can have a range of expected and... unexpected results. For example there is the case of the someone finding a bottle in the UK originating from the US and complained about littering. In another case they are used in a project or even to celebrate an important moment in one's life.

The problem is that by sending bottles out you are indeed littering, like it or not, which contradicts Thing #23: Help save the planet. So I need to find a different mean of completing this task.

By the way I went through all the Things and some of them I have already done. In fact I am doing one right now. Think #36: Have your own blog. So I need to make up my mind do previous experiences count? Perhaps I could substitute with something else and still earn my coloured star! I don't have to decide now. Plenty of stuff to do before we run out of Things.

No comments: