Sunday 14 January 2007

Thing #1: Almost done!

I got myself in a big trouble! Where would I find three things from three different places (I thought to make this even harder) that are bottled and could be gifted? After visiting a dozen shops with no result, signs of early despair appeared on the horizon. Then, I realised that a lot of things are actually bottled! Sometimes we are too close to a challenge or a problem that we fail to spot even the simplest of things: I missed not only the forest, but the entire mountain!

Anyway, relaxed that I have found a couple of potential things to buy that were bottle and could be nice gifts I went to eat something. Two pastries, a sandwich a donut and some milk later I decided to visit a near by shop before calling it a day. I went in, had a quick look around and was about to leave when I thought to double check that I did not miss the treasure. 'Oh we do have bottle things, and you are a bit lucky as we only have one piece left at the moment!' I won't tell you what that thing is until I complete this task and produce the goods, i.e. photos of the three things in action.

No comments: